Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Google translator the best joke ever!

I started to look for jobs abroad, a bit closer, in Sweden. Why would you want to go to the land of the ABBA, the älg (moose), IKEA, Volvo, and Absolute Vodka? Well, well, let’s say I have good reason(s), but you know from long ago, that Süni (that’s my Hungarian nickname) is always away somewhere abroad, so this time, why not to try Sweden? Anyway, it’s quite near Norway, and if I’m in trouble (which happens sometimes ;-)) I just hitchhike my way to my cousins:-P


So I already did some research in the past few days, and today I started to look on internet. I remembered that when I was in Sweden, some of my flatmates worked for Svensk Direkt Reklam. Although it’s kinda tough job, especially in the winter, to deliver newspapers, but hell I did some shitty jobs in the past. So, I stepped on the webpage, and because I am not fluent in Swedish (yet =)) I copied the text in Google translator. Here you go the product:


“Would you like to start working as dispensers with us? Fill in the job application below. To search, you must have 13 years of age. We will answer you as soon as we receive a suitable site available. NOTE: Sometimes we have to queue some areas which means it may take some time before you are contacted.”


Way much funnier in Hungarian:


“Mi adagolók, az alapvető kapcsolatot, és ügyfeleink ügyfeleik. Meg kell elosztani annak érdekében, hogy a címzett reklámküldemény és az adatok kikötőkben a megfelelő postafiókba.
Szeretne kezdeni dolgozni adagolók velünk? Töltse ki az alábbi pályázatát. Keresni, akkor kell 13 éves korig. Mi válaszolunk, amint megkaptuk a megfelelő oldalon áll. Megjegyzés: Néha van, hogy sorban egyes területeken, ami azt jelenti, hogy hosszabb időt vehet igénybe, mielőtt a kapcsolatot.”


So, if I wanna be a DISPENSER (= that’s practically a bin, am I right?), the only thing I have to do, to wait until the huge queue of the areas will disappear! Great let’s check out Arbedsförmedlingen then! Oh gosh, when I last have been there, they said, I cannot register, until I’m not unemployed (I was student back then). So Dear Sir/Madam, I reached my goal! I’m unemployed!!!!!!

Cute guys, nice spacious wooden houses ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here you can comment my notes!