Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

ingyen munka a westendben!Working for free in the MALL

Juppii!I was a bit puzzled if I should write in english or my mother tongue, but I want all my friends to be able to read the blog!So english won;-)
So!Today, is the day of  my free work!
I went to Budapest for an interview on tuesday, and (I will write it down later what happened there) after it I wanted to spread my CV around a bit, and also met Lucika-THX for the encouragement, Luca-who made me feel better, because I was a bit down...All this job search and rudeness..
Wow,so we went to this big mall-Westend City Centre (funny name, hmm?)
And I printed out, and photo copied my CV, and went in every shop I could find with an advertisement looking for salesman, and after a few, in one of the shops, the boss called me in straight for a trial-day (?!) which, as I asked about it more, turned out to be 1-or 2 hours free (!-yes, we are in Hungary, nothing is impossible here!) job trial. Just to see, how I work (out)
So, lets go, I have 1 more hours to go and travel some 2 hours with train and tram, and tram again!
C u Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here you can comment my notes!