Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eggshell versus placenta

Please do not put our children in kid-makingmachines!
Im afraid......no seriously I am heaving concerns about the future human-generations. Some crazy mind might just get the idea and copy the "chicken making" machine (digital incubator) and use it for producing human-babies. The little chickling is crying for her hen-mum, but instead there is a purring machine voice of the ventillator. Poor thing she is the first one out. All alone.
I think this is a good opportunity to get me familiar with the constant crying what a baby does. LOUD and ConstANT! :)
In about 1-2 days I will starting the second part of my nanny training with the twins...
Lets see what differences I can find between chix and (human) chix
I will get back at ya!
Check it out:http://imagestore1.blogger.hu/25_5783_39991_c8a9c997e9bdb8d2f5b935d6b9a9ce71_441692_301.jpg

and: http://4.static.slando.com/photos/live/60/kelteto_32800660_1_F.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here you can comment my notes!