Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 10 million day/ Boldog 10 millioszoros napot!

Liking Buddha as a "public figure" on Facebook I found an interesting blog worth a look: http://www.elephantjournal.com/member/


So happy 10 million day people, or with other words happy Wesak day!
http://www.guy-sports.com/humor/saints/wesak_day.htm#The_Buddhas_Birthday_-_Wesak_Day

On this day is good, if you start with meditation, about things that you wish to let go of. And try to imagine, what you want to have in your life. Concentrate on peace, harmony and happiness today, and try to let the negative thoughts and things go. Send light to Earth and its beings, and enjoy your day! Do everything what you wish to have effect on your life with 10 million times!
As for me it contained some studying, and meanwhile I was thinking about what I wish to have in my life, and try to let go of past things/ people that I dont want any more.
After studying, cooking, eating, feeding the animals, I went on a short walk with Dollar, and the light, the sunshine was just amazing! This is one reason why I like scandinavia so much, that in the summer time, even at 21.30 is light, and you can enjoy yourself outside. We collected some nice flowers, white and purple coloured, and some lilac, oh it smells fantastic! On the way back I saw the church door open, so I went back, lit two candles, and kneeled down for prayers.
This is my way of celebrating this special day :)
And this is a blog for hungarian readers: http://www.ahogyerzed.hu/?article=1545
Here you can find More information about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here you can comment my notes!