Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The stress and the rest

The day of the exam is coming, and I become more and more stressful..Not that I didnt study, I started in november..practically this is the time when I should start re-reading the material before I go and present it..
Still..I feel so anxious. The fact that my family is hanging on my PC and the skype, doesnt help much either, but I guess is the raised stress levels, and eating toast 4 two days in a row :/
I feel chlaubstrophobic in my room, and I feel the lack of privacy.
I just hope that the day will come soon, when the memory of this will be a good old one, and I will be on my way to the next challenges of my life...because they KEEP coming, and I know that already.
When you finish school, you have to find a job, a flat, a boy/girl friend, keep the job, maintain the flat, keep (or keep changing) the boyfriend..feed the dog, produce kids, feed them, try to educate them well, live a long and happy life, and then..DIE.What is death?
After all what is the purpose of life?To achieve something? Or just to survive and have the most fun you can meanwhile?
Or "Just do it"..go with the flow, and do as the others do?


What was 1st the egg or the chicken??

Industrial chicken farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here you can comment my notes!